Who We Are
Cerebra Medical, located in Winnipeg, MB is a digital MedTech company utilizing patented algorithms and artificial intelligence to improve lives through digital analysis of sleep and sleep quality. Our approved medical devices are unique assets that differentiate the Company from competitors and are revolutionizing the diagnosis & treatment of major sleep disorders, improving patient outcomes. Cerebra’s digital service platform provides unmatched capabilities for in-home sleep analysis, with a focus on improved user experience, state-of-the-art diagnosis, and increased efficiency for our customers.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will develop and coordinate all marketing and communications efforts, developing a strong Cerebra brand across all touchpoints. Their responsibilities will range from PR, marketing, branding and event-related projects with a specific focus on innovative digital content and event driven marketing strategies. This person will play an integral role in driving customer engagement and positioning the Cerebra brand as a leader in digital sleep medicine.
- Coordinate branding initiatives across all channels, driving a consistent customer experience.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to the market.
- Lead corporate communications in writing press releases and working with media contacts.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence with strong and engaging content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing.
- Manage the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Work within deadlines to ensure that all creative design and copy is produced on time and meets the appropriate needs for the platform.
- Manage 3rd party vendor / agency relationships and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Organize Cerebra events and conference marketing initiatives.
Skills and Experience
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations and/or Advertising
- 5+ years in progressing leadership roles including 2+ years of digital marketing / social media experience
- Strong attention to detail and competent understanding of writing fundamentals including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Creative, innovative thinker with a strong eye for digital content layout and design.
- Demonstrated experience with digital content production (social media platforms) and initiatives, tailored to different audiences and across multiple platforms, aimed at expanding organizational reach.
- Experience executing on Social Media marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.).
- Experience analyzing and tracking digital data and the effectiveness of campaigns, design, photo editing and production for digital channels.
- Experience with email contact lists and database management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Willingness to learn and take constructive criticism well.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously as part of a high-performing and productive team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
What we would love to see
- Advanced knowledge of graphic editing tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of digital design processes and best practices, including image optimization, responsive design, and basic WordPress, HTML and CSS.
At Cerebra, we offer a contemporary, fast paced, growth-oriented work environment that affords equal opportunities and embraces diversity. We provide enriching and satisfying careers for our employees, work hard, and have fun in the process. A competitive compensation package, inclusive of insurance benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Cerebra Medical Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cerebra Health Inc. For more information on Cerebra Health, visit: www.cerebra.health.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.